BOOMER WOMEN TRAVEL PRESENTS:
March 3 - 8, 2018
Join Boomer Women Travel on a trip back in time to the music of our youth (click the logo above for a short video) onboard the beautiful Celebrity Summit (our favorite cruise line) and hear your favorite bands, including:
- Michael McDonald
- Air Supply
- The Guess Who
- B.J. Thomas
- Atlanta Rhythm Section
- Badfinger featuring Joey Molland
- Abbey Road on the River presents Hal Bruce
- Radio Personality Delilah
- And Many Many More to be Added Soon!
Cruise Dates, Ports and Times
||PORTS OF CALL
||Departing from Ft. Lauderdale, FL
||Georgetown, Grand Cayman
||Returning to Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Ports of Call
In the 18th century, when Jamaican sugar fueled the rum trade, Falmouth was one of the world’s busiest ports. Today, only palm trees quietly move to the rhythms of sea breezes that come in from the Caribbean, creating an idyllic backdrop for those who want to relax on the beach or go exploring through the island’s enticing past.
Georgetown, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman is one of a group of three magnificent tropical islands Christopher Columbus called “Las Tortugas” (the turtles) for the sea creatures he found in the ocean water. The designation did not endure, however, for later maps of the islands were labeled the Caimanau, the Carib Indian word for “crocodile.” The name “Caimanau” refers inaccurately to the iguanas native to the islands, which were perhaps at one point mistaken for crocodiles. Among other attractions, visitors to the island will enjoy learning about the turtles, visiting the town of Hell, exploring Seven-Mile Beach and enjoying the undersea world.
The Soft Rock Voyage of a Lifetime!
In addition to the live performances from award-winning, talented artists and beautiful ports of call, this cruise is non-stop fun with a jam-packed schedule of onboard events.
Reliving Life’s Best Moments
We’ll bring you back to the days of polyester, platforms and pet rocks and let you relive all the feel good memories, music and all the fun! So grab your special someone or your very best friends and get ready to celebrate the ’70s with a Disco Party under the stars, a Classic Movie and TV Costume Ball and more! Dressing in theme is encouraged for these nights!
Participate in More than 20 Celebrity-Hosted Events
Artist Q&A sessions
Game Shows & Trivia
Dining & Beverages
Meals served on the ship in the main dining restaurant and casual dining areas (except for meals at the specialty restaurants) are included in your reservation, including 24 hour room service. All breakfasts and dinners and some lunches are served in both formal and casual restaurants. Lunch is always available in the casual dining restaurant as well as at the poolside restaurant and often available in some of the specialty restaurants. Dinner is available in most of the specialty restaurants each night. There is a charge for dining in the specialty restaurants.
- Art Gallery: Refined culture at sea is what you will experience in our inspiring and thought-provoking Art Gallery on board. Stop in on your way to dinner and it just might spark up an enriching table conversation; swing by after dinner and have a touch of sophistication for dessert. You may even find yourself buying an irresistible one-of-a-kind souvenir to bring back from your trip.
- Canyon Ranch Spa: Relax and rejuvenate in our serene spa at sea. Experience the unique services of Canyon Ranch in a breathtaking setting--aboard Celebrity's modern luxury ships. Enhance your vacation with a complete wellness and lifestyle program that increases resilience, restores serenity, and helps you feel rejuvenated.
- Celebrity iLounge: Keep in touch 24 hours a day in the Celebrity iLounge, our one-of-a-kind hip Internet Lounge that is the first Apple® Specialist at Sea. Celebrity iLounge also offers various iLearn classes to help you master the latest photography, video and audio skills.
- Library: Our handsome two-story library features books in many languages.
- Rooftop Terrace with theater: Celebrity Summit will exude freshness at the highest levels—literally. We're creating a chic new Rooftop Terrace, soundscape, and movie screen, where you can kick back and catch an alfresco flick with your favorite cocktails and snacks. The inviting scene will welcome you with cozy new furnishings and artistic elements. It'll be the trendiest hot spot at sea.
- The Emporium: The Emporium is a shopping experience at sea. Here you will find well-known name brands, one-of-a-kind collectibles and a range of upscale personal accessories selected to please the most discriminating tastes.
- Fortune's Casinos: Experience high Stakes on the high seas. Celebrity's Fortunes Casino offers a sophisticated ambiance and a captivating, smoke free atmosphere. Our casinos rival the biggest and best, with custom limits and better odds across a variety of games.
- Grand Foyer: Our stunning foyer greets you with a spectacular onyx staircase, marble floors and the first panoramic ocean-view glass elevators at sea.
- Persian Garden: Accompanied by the calming strains of new age music, enjoy the warmth of a relaxing steam or treat your skin to the solitude found in a private sauna.
- The Outdoor Pool: Spend the day by the pool. Relax with a book, or have a bite at the grill. Enjoy the serenade of the music from the bandstand and dance your heart away on the dance floor. For a refresher, take a dip in the pool or rejuvenate in the whirlpool.
- Solarium Indoor Pool: Let the serenity surround you at this indoor pool reserved for adults only. The sound of waterfalls will transport you to a divine state of relaxation while you stretch out on thickly padded lounge chairs or melt away stress in the hot tub.
Click Above for Itinerary Details
Friday, March 2, 2018
- Fly into Ft. Lauderdale and check in to our hotel (tbd)
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Board the ship by 3pm
March 4 - 8, 2017
Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Shuttle to the airport and then home
- Join us for an after trip
Thursday, March 8 - Sunday, March 11, 2018
After Trip TBD: Could be
- the Florida Keys
BOOMER WOMEN STYLE
Do you love to travel but never have anyone to go with? You do now. At Boomer Women Travel, women from all over the world come together to make new friends and lifelong travel memories. Come by yourself and we’ll match you with a roommate. By the end of the first night you will have a room full of new girlfriends. Before you know it, you’ll be laughing and sharing the stories that bond us as women.
Boomer Women Travel LLC began in 2012 with our first trip to Italy. Nine women embarked on a journey, virtual strangers. We met a few times to get to know each other and talk about trip details. After the first day in Italy we were already "old" friends, excited about our adventure and bonding over the things we Boomer Women do.
Sine then, we have been back to Italy 3 times as well as France, Spain, Portugal, Gibralter, Ireland and England.
Join us on an adventure.
based on double occupancy
Price DOES NOT INCLUDE
Italian Food Tassting
China Town Tour
Meals not listed above
Round trip airfare (from Phoenix) including taxes and fees is approximately $250*
Airport transfers (approx. $60 per ride - shared with your travel partner(s)
Wine Tastings (approx. $15 each)
*May vary depending on time of booking and city of departure
Deposit of $250 guarantees your spot. Spaces are limited.
Full payment due: April 18, 2017.
Click the event listed under the Blue "Upcoming Events" bar below